Wednesday, September 5, 2007

SCA- Simple Christians Anonymous

So I am now attending a new school not home-schooling. The school I am going to is called SCA- Strathcona Christian Academy. Its pretty cool we have "Chapel" sort-of like an assembly but with some worship. Its a really cool school and I or my Father know some of the teachers. Mr. Merta is really cool, I am in his Grade 10 Applied Math class. I don't know why since I scored a 92% on my last year math course. I am missing home schooling cause of the course of Quantum Physics i took. (Look at previous posts about that). But we are doing this Dream Room project in math, I think it is going to be quiet fun. Im thinking outside of the box for this one, and drawing a Floor Plan, Blue Print, Building a diagram of my room before and after. Hopefully that would look cool. Anyways so out of my teachers so far Mr. Merta is the coolest. Mr. Knapp is my gym teacher, we have cabins down at sylvan lake (we take out the pier this weekend). Mr. Zook is pretty cool to, I am really looking forward to discussing topics of GLOBALIZATION. While till later see yea.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Taking applied math, eh? I'm in a 300-level English class this year (learning Old English, which is more like German than English) with a bunch of undergraduate students. (I should have taken the class years ago, but it wasn't offered at King's.) It's like being the big kid in the shallow end of the swimming pool, except the only one who knows that I'm an MA student is the teacher.